Curbed LA publishes Move LA's "straw man" rail map and framework of projects that could be funded by Measure R2, a 45-year half-cent sales tax, with:
* 30% ($27 billion) for expanding rail transit
* 4% ($4.5 billion) for Metrolink modernization
* 20% ($18 billion) for operations
* 20% ($18 billion) for highways and "Grand Boulevards"
* 15% ($13.5 billion) for local return to cities in the county
* 6% ($5.4 billion) for clean freight
* 4% ($3.6 billion) for active transportation
Read more on Curbed LA.
Do you like this post?